CLIP ‘N CLIMB METROCENTRE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Three people climb for £37.50 and four people climb for £46
- Available all day, everyday
- Standard climbing session
- Available to all
- Available against full price climbing only
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Climb for £10 with our Twilight Offer
- Available all day Monday – Sunday. From 5pm only
- Drop Slide not included
- Collect 7 stamps for a free climb
- 1 card per climber
- Available all day everyday
- Only valid at Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre
CLIP ‘N CLIMB METROCENTRE BOOKING POLICY
- To reserve climb over the phone at one of our centres, a non-refundable deposit per person, will be required for any bookings of 2 or more, at the time of booking. The remaining balance can be paid prior to arrival & or must be settled prior to the commencement of your booking at the location.
- Should you need to cancel, subject to availability we will endeavour to re book you for a future date up to 4 months in advance.
- Please note the above cancellation policy will only apply with the appropriate notice period given by yourself as outlined under the General Cancellation Policy.
- Full payment is required for all online bookings in advance, at the time of booking. Please note that we currently only offer pre-booking of online.
- Online bookings and any subsequent payments made to Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre are strictly non-refundable and cannot be cancelled. Subject to availability we will however endeavour to re book you for a future date up to 4 months in advance.
- Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre reserves the right to cancel, amend, change or withdraw any offer or promotion at any time.
Children’s Birthday Parties:
- To reserve a climb party at one of our centres, a non-refundable £5 deposit per child will be required (minimum of 10 children needed to book Birthdays in advance) at the time of booking. The remaining balance can be paid prior to arrival & or prior to commencement of the party at the centre.
- In the event of cancellation after paying your party balance, all monies are non-refundable, but the party can be re-booked within 4 months of the original date.
- Birthday Parties require a minimum party size of 10 children all of whom must be under 16 years of age.
- The management regret that they cannot accept responsibility for groups of children, therefore it is requested that two parents, guardians or responsible persons aged 18 or over are present for every group of 10 children for the duration of the Birthday Party to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience possible.
- All birthday packages are subject to availability.
- It is the responsibility of the party organisers (parents or guardians) to ensure that children are supervised in such a way as to avoid the possibility of any accident or injury from this cause or any other.
- If a birthday cake is required for the birthday child, the party organiser needs to provide the birthday cake.
Please ensure you make us aware of any allergens prior to arrival
Only food and drink purchased from the location can be consumed on the premises.
Adult and Corporate Party Bookings:
- We have a range of options for adult and corporate parties. To book please contact your local centre. Contact details can be found at clipnclimbmetrocentre.com. In the event of cancellation after paying your party balance, all monies are non-refundable, but the party can be re-booked within 4 months of the original booking date as long as the relevant notice is given.
General Cancellation Policy
- Should you need to cancel, we will subject to availability, offer to re book your booking up to a maximum 4 months in the future from the date of the original booking.
- However, if you the customer give less than 7 days’ notice there will be no refund offered.
- If you have a complaint to raise about your experience online, from telephone or Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre, please get in touch with us directly from our email@example.com