December Christmas voucher
- 50% off the total value of your climbing (or golf) with voucher code
- Available Monday to Friday all day, from Monday 4th January until Friday 29th January.
- Offers exclude Bank Holidays and School Holidays.
- Exclusive online offer.
- Subject to availability.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- This offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notice
- All standard terms and conditions apply
Big climb, little climb competition
- Book a climb for two or more people, including one adult and one child, in September or October to be entered into our draw.
- Prize is 1x free climb for two at Clip ‘n Climb, 1x free round of golf for two at Angry Birds Adventure Golf, 1x free round of bowling for two at NAMCO Funscape Metrocentre.
- Winner will be announced on November 1st!
- Applicable during term and non term time
Off Peak Climbing Offer
- Climb for £9.95 per person
- Available all day Monday – Thursday only
- Term time only
Autistic Friendly Session
- Free Costa Coffee from a selected menu
- £10 per person per climb
- Available from Monday to Thursday, 10am to 2pm
- Term Time Only
Coffee and Cake Promo
- Only £3.50 for a cake and a small Costa Coffee
- Available all day, every day
- Collect 7 stamps for a free climb
- 1 card per climber
- Available all day everyday
- Only valid at Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre
Family Fun Pass
- This family fun pass can only be used by the person who purchased it or the person who received it as a gift in full or part payment against purchases from participating venues.
- The NAMCO venues that are part of the Family Fun pass scheme are: Angry Birds Adventure Golf, Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre and NAMCO Funscape Metrocentre.
- The total value of your purchase is £19.95. This is valid in all 3 locations stated above and value breakdown is as follows:
- One round of golf: £4.95
- One game of bowling or soft play admission: £6
- One climb: £9 (excludes drop slide but it can purchase as an extra)
- The total value of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card as per above;
- The person who purchased the card or received as a gift can, should they wish to use the card multiple times at one venue but the cardholder may need to pay the difference if required. Alternatively, any remaining balance can be used at later date.
- This card is not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if it is sold.
- Payments can be added to the card.
- Family Fun Pass entitles the holder for a period of 12 months from the date of issue and is subject to the operating calendars of each participating venue and any applicable exclusion dates. Please check individual venue opening and closing dates and please note that all venues are open all year, except for Christmas Day.
- Your card will automatically expire 12 months after the last time you used it and any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- NAMCO UK LTD cannot accept responsibility for your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- This card remains property of NAMCO UK LTD and is not a cheque guarantee or charge card.
- This card cannot be redeemed online.
CLIP ‘N CLIMB METROCENTRE BOOKING POLICY
- To reserve climb over the phone at one of our centres, a non-refundable deposit per person, will be required for any bookings of 2 or more, at the time of booking. The remaining balance can be paid prior to arrival & or must be settled prior to the commencement of your booking at the location.
- Should you need to cancel, subject to availability we will endeavour to re book you for a future date up to 4 months in advance.
- Please note the above cancellation policy will only apply with the appropriate notice period given by yourself as outlined under the General Cancellation Policy.
- Full payment is required for all online bookings in advance, at the time of booking. Please note that we currently only offer pre-booking of online.
- Online bookings and any subsequent payments made to Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre are strictly non-refundable and cannot be cancelled. Subject to availability we will however endeavour to re book you for a future date up to 4 months in advance.
- Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre reserves the right to cancel, amend, change or withdraw any offer or promotion at any time.
Children’s Birthday Parties:
- To reserve a climb party at one of our centres, a non-refundable £5 deposit per child will be required (minimum of 10 children needed to book Birthdays in advance) at the time of booking. The remaining balance can be paid prior to arrival & or prior to commencement of the party at the centre.
- In the event of cancellation after paying your party balance, all monies are non-refundable, but the party can be re-booked within 4 months of the original date.
- Birthday Parties require a minimum party size of 10 children all of whom must be under 16 years of age.
- The management regret that they cannot accept responsibility for groups of children, therefore it is requested that two parents, guardians or responsible persons aged 18 or over are present for every group of 10 children for the duration of the Birthday Party to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience possible.
- All birthday packages are subject to availability.
- It is the responsibility of the party organisers (parents or guardians) to ensure that children are supervised in such a way as to avoid the possibility of any accident or injury from this cause or any other.
- If a birthday cake is required for the birthday child, the party organiser needs to provide the birthday cake.
Please ensure you make us aware of any allergens prior to arrival
Adult and Corporate Party Bookings:
- We have a range of options for adult and corporate parties. To book please contact your local centre. Contact details can be found at clipnclimbmetrocentre.com. In the event of cancellation after paying your party balance, all monies are non-refundable, but the party can be re-booked within 4 months of the original booking date as long as the relevant notice is given.
General Cancellation Policy
- Should you need to cancel, we will subject to availability, offer to re book your booking up to a maximum 4 months in the future from the date of the original booking.
- However, if you the customer give less than 7 days’ notice there will be no refund offered.
- If you have a complaint to raise about your experience online, from telephone or Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre, please get in touch with us directly from our firstname.lastname@example.org