We are delighted to let you know that Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre is now OPEN!
At Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre, we all hope that you and your families are keeping safe in these difficult times.
To ensure you and our staff remain safe, please see below the main changes we have introduced to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 and in line with government guidelines:
- Climbing session has been reduced to 1 hour, including 15 minutes safety brief.
- All climbing sessions must be booked online before entering the centre going forward.
- Entry is controlled to ensure appropriate capacities.
- Where possible we operate a one-way entry and exit system, with entrance and exit routes clearly marked.
- Card payments preferred, contactless limit £45.
- Social distancing do’s and don’ts apply at all times.
- Social distancing floor stickers, posters & digital signage in use around the site.
- Customers need to show booking confirmation and then be guided directly to the briefing point or holding area.
- If you have made a booking and someone within your booking group develops COVID-19 symptoms, please email us straight away and we will reschedule your session for after 14 days from your original booking date.
- Customers are required to sanitise on entry & after each wall climb.
- Maximum available time per booking one hour.
- Same household bookings only.
- Activities have an enhanced cleaning regime operated within them.
- Vertical Drop Slide is closed until further notice.
- Hand Sanitisers available.
- Only one adult supervisor allowed per child in the arena. Parents can help clip their child on and off the climbing walls but they must stay next to the child at all times and maintain social distancing from other climbers and spectators.
- All visitors over the age of 16 are required to register their details for NHS Test & Trace.
- Customers in hospitality venues must wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink (government exemptions apply). Please note our full café menu and table service will be unavailable until Monday 17th May. Any food and drink purchased before this date is take away only.
- Local lockdown rules apply at all times.
We are carefully monitoring all the guidance and the above may be subject to change. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. In the meantime, we kindly ask that you adhere to these guidelines upon entry to Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre.
We can’t wait to welcome back and we’re looking forward to seeing you in the near future.
Please visit https://namcofunscape.com/privacy for more info on Track and Trace privacy notice.