We are excited to announce that Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre is now open.
At Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre, we all hope that you and your families are keeping safe in these difficult times.
To ensure you and our staff remain safe, please see below the main changes we have introduced to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 and in line with government guidelines:
- Entry is controlled to ensure appropriate capacities & increased times between sessions
- Where possible we operate a one-way entry and exit system, with entrance and exit routes clearly marked
- Card payments only preferred, contactless limit £45
- Social distancing do’s and don’ts apply at all times
- Social distancing floor stickers, posters & digital signage in use around the site
- Customers need to show booking confirmation and then be guided directly to the briefing point or holding area
- Customers are required to sanitise on entry & after each wall climb
- Maximum available time per booking one hour
- Activities have an enhanced cleaning regime operated within them
- Hand Sanitisers available
- Only one adult supervisor allowed per child in the arena
- We respectfully request guests over 11 years old to wear face coverings when visiting our site
Thank you for your understanding and kindly ask that you adhere to these guidelines upon entry to Clip ‘n Climb Metrocentre.
We can’t wait to welcome back and we’re looking forward to seeing you in the near future.